Join scores of companies who are saving an average of 40 percent on the cost of doing business by expanding from California to the Arizona Sun Corridor.
- Individual income taxes are 4.5% versus up to 13.3% in California
- Corporate taxes are capped at 6.97% and decreasing to 4.9%
- Workers compensation rates are almost half of those in California
- We have the lowest unemployment insurance tax in the nation
- Our unionization rate is up to four times lower than in California
- We’re a Right to Work State
- There are more than 500 quick, direct flights from CA to AZ in any given week
Additionally, the Kauffman Foundation named Arizona #1 for Startups with the highest entrepreneurial activity last year.
View More about Doing Business in Arizona's Sun Corridor
Contact one of us below for details on moving your business to Arizona and increasing profitability.
Schedule a Meeting or Request More Information
Angela Talbot Greg LaVann Timothy Kanavel
Greater Phoenix Economic Council Greater Yuma Economic Development Pinal County Economic Development
602.262.8618 928.782.7774 520.866.6664
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Timothy.Kanavel@pinalcountyaz.gov
www.gpec.org www.greateryuma.org www.pinalcountyaz.gov