Business Intelligence Analyst
The Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC) is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Strategy team. The position will report to Sr. Director, Business & Industry Strategy and will be responsible for supporting lead generation and market targeting strategies by reporting on campaign performance and providing insights that optimizes marketing efforts and strengthen business development metrics. This role will also play a critical role in advancing GPEC’s data-driven approach to marketing and business attraction and help shape new cutting-edge economic development best practices.
What You Will Do
- Fulfill data needs for strategic generation of leads from automated marketing campaigns
- Perform data extract, transform, and load (ETL) process and implement data quality checks and balances to ensure that strategies are effectively and efficiently executed
- Lead contact acquisition, data hygiene, enrichment of existing internal/external data resources
- Oversee lead monitoring and coordinate downstream process changes with cross functional teams
- Provide analysis services and transform data for business intelligence
- Build, develop and maintain visual reports, KPI and dashboards using various BI tools such as Salesforce, AWS QuickSight, Lucid Chart and/or Tableau
- Coordinate with the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing on marketing automation KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, social media engagement, delivery, open and click-through rates
- Analyze GPEC audiences to allow a more effective segmentation and campaign optimization to increase effectiveness
- Provide analytics support for planning and execution for end-to-end engagement programs along the entirety of the marketing flywheel and sales pipeline
- Proactively identifies competitor campaigns and positioning to advance strategic marketing messages
What You Bring
- 1-3 years experience in data-specific roles preferred
- A strong track record of data analysis and reporting that translate the analysis into effective business insights and problem resolutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to derive solutions using data
- Knowledge of relational database design, data modeling theory and implementation experience in preferred
- College degree in business information systems, computer science, IT, or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and experience in maintenance, data governance, reporting with business systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to inform, advise, instruct and present
- Should possess data processing, database management or software development skills
- Experience in using Crunchbase, ZoomInfo, CBinsight, EMSI, Salesforce, AWS Quicksight, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
GPEC’s long-term work policy includes the flexibility to work in-office and from home with limited additional requirements.
Salary range is dependent on experience & offers a full range of benefits. Qualified candidates should respond by sending a confidential resume with salary history via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
About the Greater Phoenix Economic Council
Established in 1989, the Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that actively works to attract and grow quality businesses and advocate for the competitiveness of Greater Phoenix. As the regional economic development organization, GPEC works with 22 member communities, Maricopa County and more than 170 private investors to accomplish its mission and serve as a strategic partner to companies across the world as they expand or relocate. Consistently ranked as a top national economic development organization, GPEC’s approach to connectivity extends beyond the fabric of the community. Known as The Connected Place, Greater Phoenix is in a relentless pursuit of innovative and entrepreneurial technology- focused companies that are committed to changing the game. As a result, over the past 31 years GPEC has fueled the regional economy by helping more than 850 companies, creating more than 154,000 jobs and $20.4 billion in capital investment. Browse our website or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube to learn more about our organization and mission.
- We are an inclusive, diverse family
We lead from the front
We are change agents
We promote intellectual curiosity
We remain on the edge
We are agile and adapt to change
We are tenacious
We are committed to selfless service
GPEC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national, social or ethnic origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.