Manager, Digital Marketing
The Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC) is seeking a Manager, Digital Marketing to join our Marketing and Communications (MarComm) team. The position will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for the implementation of key initiatives in email communications, marketing automation, lead generation, social media, display and PPC advertising, UX and mobile-optimized website content development, and SEO. This role will also play a critical role in GPEC’s digital analytics and is expected to shape and drive content and brand positioning aligned with annual objectives, while ensuring strong stakeholder engagement.
What You Will Do
- Drive paid media strategies – manage advertising campaigns and budgets
- Oversee newsletter strategy and content in communications to investors and key stakeholders
- Lead webpage builds and enhance current content through consistent evaluation and strategy optimizations
- Use data to make decisions about prioritization and impact, and have a passion for experimentation
- Build and manage project plans, collaborate on cross-functional team deliverables, coordinate with outside vendors and see projects through to completion on time and in budget
- Optimize conversion funnels; collaborate with Strategy and MarComm teams to optimize user experience and content/landing page effectiveness
- Drive successful campaigns through effective segmentation and understanding of targeting personas
- Provide ongoing actionable insights on campaign performance to relevant stakeholders; collaborate with Marketing Analyst on data visualizations and reporting/dashboard structures
- Innovate within digital brand building while maintaining a consistent voice across digital platforms
- Enhance global digital presence by facilitating proper data privacy in lead generation outreach and content personalization relevant to global audiences
- Facilitate and manage facets of marketing automation
- Explore new channels for growth marketing opportunities
- Support omnichannel marketing strategies by ensuring digital content alignment across platforms
- Develop and deploy innovative and dynamic digital strategies
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of GPEC’s strategic initiatives and application of these objectives within the body of work
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner organizations and stakeholders
- Display effective cross-departmental collaboration, along with flexibility and agility executing on strategies and deadlines
- Frequently communicate progress and results to MarComm team and senior staff
- Enhance GPEC’s digital presence and execute on core KPI’s
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Strong track record successfully managing digital campaigns, meeting and exceeding KPIs, and driving pipeline and business growth
- Impeccable project management and organization skills; proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple large projects and facilitate communication and collaboration between internal and external teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; familiarity with AP Style
- Creative thinker and problem solver, willing to take risks and able to problem solve in real-time, recognizing obstacles and proactively suggest workarounds
- Understanding of advertising platforms and digital targeting strategies
- Knowledge of Marketo or similar marketing automation tool
- Analytic and data driven perspective
- A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry (fundamental marketing principles, UI/UX web design, mobile optimization, marketing analytics, content strategy, etc.) and the ability to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touch points
- Understanding of SEO best practices and implementation strategies
- Basic video production knowledge is a plus
- Hunger to learn with a willingness to push the limits of what has been historically done
Due to the nature of this role, representing and marketing the Greater Phoenix region, applicant must be a Greater Phoenix resident to be considered.
GPEC’s long-term work policy includes the flexibility to work in-office and from home with limited additional requirements.
Salary range is dependent on experience & offers a full range of benefits. Qualified candidates should respond by sending a confidential resume with salary history via email to email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
About the Greater Phoenix Economic Council
Established in 1989, the Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that actively works to attract and grow quality businesses and advocate for the competitiveness of Greater Phoenix. As the regional economic development organization, GPEC works with 22 member communities, Maricopa County and more than 170 private investors to accomplish its mission and serve as a strategic partner to companies across the world as they expand or relocate. Consistently ranked as a top national economic development organization, GPEC’s approach to connectivity extends beyond the fabric of the community. Known as The Connected Place, Greater Phoenix is in a relentless pursuit of innovative and entrepreneurial technology- focused companies that are committed to changing the game. As a result, over the past 31 years GPEC has fueled the regional economy by helping more than 850 companies, creating more than 154,000 jobs and $20.4 billion in capital investment. Browse our website or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube to learn more about our organization and mission.
- We are an inclusive, diverse family
- We lead from the front
- We are change agents
- We promote intellectual curiosity
- We remain on the edge
- We are agile and adapt to change
- We are tenacious
- We are committed to selfless service
GPEC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national, social or ethnic origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.