PHOENIX (February 13, 2017) – The Greater Phoenix Economic Council, in partnership with the MEMS and Sensors Industry Group, will host an event to unveil the Metro Phoenix Global Investment Plan on February 15. The comprehensive global trade and investment plan outlines specific steps local business, civic and government leaders can take to leverage exports and foreign direct investment to grow global engagement. In addition to releasing the plan, the event will feature a panel of industry experts who will discuss the region’s opportunities surrounding foreign direct investment.
- Wayne Chavez, IoT Sensors – Business Development Manager, NXP
- Chet Hullum, General Manager of Industrial Solutions, Internet of Things Group, Intel Corporation
- Sethuraman Panchanathan, Executive Vice President, ASU Knowledge Enterprise and Chief Research and Innovation Officer, Arizona State University
- Randal Schulhauser, Business Development and Market Insights Leader, Medtronic
- Stephen Whalley, Intel and the MEMS and Sensors Industry Group
Metro Phoenix Global Investment Plan launch
Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
1475 N. Scottsdale Rd, Room 135
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
RSVP: Michelle Kauk, MKauk@gpec.org or 602-262-8602
About the Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC)
A true public-private partnership, GPEC is the regional economic development organization for Greater Phoenix. Working with its 23 member communities, Maricopa County and more than 170 private investors, GPEC attracts quality businesses to this dynamic region. By creating a high-performance economy through capital investments and jobs, Greater Phoenix companies enjoy a business climate where they can compete and thrive in today’s global economy. Since 1989, GPEC has worked to achieve an economically sound and sustainable region. For more information, visit www.gpec.org.