Media Kit & Style Guide
Welcome to GPEC’s brand resource kit. Here you will find brand assets and corresponding guidelines for use.
Primary Logo and Single Color Applications
In all possible instances use the primary two-color logo, featuring the full brand wordmark. When one-color application is required, use the black or white version of the primary logo design. The black logo should only be placed on light backgrounds and the white logo on dark backgrounds.
Click on logo to download, or download all here.
R255 G64 B64
C0 M88 Y80 K0
R50 G41 B59
C75 M77 Y50 K54
R0 G0 B0
C0 M0 Y0 K100
Primary Color Shades
R255 G160 B47
C0 M45 Y95 K0
R160 G214 B210
C36 M0 Y14 K0
R224 G222 B216
1C2 M3 Y4 K5
Primary font used across all branded materials and assets.
Secondary font used as a substitute when Avenir Next is not available, or for long-form paragraph styling.
Brand Pages & Groups
Mention and find us on Twitter using @GPEC. Follow our page for real-time Greater Phoenix news, original blogs and event updates.
Mention and find us on Instagram using @GreaterPHX. Follow our page for Greater Phoenix arts and culture, resident stories, hiring alerts and informative graphics.
Mention and find us on Facebook using @GreaterPHX. Follow us for the latest Greater Phoenix news, blogs and Regional Report webinar information.
Mention and find us on LinkedIn using @GreaterPHX. Follow our page for regional news, blogs and key information on new businesses, local VC funding, innovation, jobs and more.
LinkedIn Group: Connect further by joining local business leaders and professionals to share resources and expertise in the Greater Phoenix: Greater Together group.
Celebrate Greater Phoenix collaboration and innovation.
Share, discover and discuss regional advancements and news.
Discover local culture and opportunity or share what you love about Greater Phoenix.
About Greater Phoenix Economic Council
The Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC), named the top economic development organization (EDO) globally in 2021 by the International Economic Development Council, works to attract and grow quality businesses and advocate for the competitiveness of Greater Phoenix. A data-driven regional EDO, GPEC works with 22 member communities, Maricopa County and more than 190 private investors to accomplish its mission and serve as a strategic partner to companies across the world as they expand or relocate to Greater Phoenix. Over the past 32 years GPEC has fueled the regional economy by helping 895 companies, creating nearly 164,000 jobs and $33.4 billion in capital investment. Greater Phoenix is in a relentless pursuit of innovative and entrepreneurial-focused companies looking to thrive and scale in a vibrant, dynamic region. There is an undeniable spirit about Greater Phoenix; one rooted in strength, collaboration and resilience. Greater Phoenix is Greater Together. For more information about GPEC and how we can assist your businesses, visit www.gpec.org.
Writing Style Guidelines
Use the below guidelines when writing about GPEC as an organization.
- Always use “the Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC)” on first mention.
- Use “GPEC” on second and repeating mentions
- Never use “the GPEC”
Use the framework outlined below when writing about GPEC’s work or regional developments.
- Always use “Greater Phoenix,” unless referring directly to the city of Phoenix.
- Never refer to “Greater Phoenix” as “Phoenix”
- GPEC works with 22 member communities (cities and towns) and Maricopa County
- One of the member communities is the City of Phoenix
- “Greater Phoenix” is the region that encompasses the 22 member communities
- Always use “region” only by itself. Never “the Greater Phoenix region”
- Never “T/the Greater Phoenix,” “Greater Phoenix Area,” or “Valley”
Follow current AP Style when referring to individual personnel.
- Always capitalize a person’s title when placed before their name
- Example: “The President & CEO of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council, Chris Camacho, says Greater Phoenix has 22 member cities and towns.”
- Never capitalize titles after names
- Example: “Martha Miner, GPEC’s vice president of human resources, says Greater Phoenix is the best place to live and work.”
Recent Press Releases
See all published press releases at gpec.org/news.
Recent Blog Posts
See all published blogs at gpec.org/blog.