Discover the Rich Culinary & Craft Brewing Scene in Greater Phoenix
Greater Phoenix boasts a rich craft and culinary scene, recognized as America’s best pizza city by Travel + Leisure, home to globally exported breweries, unique dining experiences and local farmers markets in nearly every community.
Top pizza joints in the nation
- Be Coffee
- Berdena’s Fine Coffee & Food
- Bergies Coffee Roast House
- Cartel Coffee Lab
- Driftwood Coffee Co.
- Fair Trade Café
- Fillmore Coffee Co.
- Giant Coffee
- Gold Bar Espresso
- Jobot Coffee
- King Coffee
- Lola Coffee Bar
- Lost Dutchman Coffee Roasters
- Lux Central
- Maverick Coffee
- Peixoto Coffee Roasters
- Press Coffee Roasters
- Regroup Coffee + Bicycles
- Royal Coffee Bar
- Serafina Coffee Roasters
- Songbird Coffee & Tea
- The Refuge Café
Accessible local markets across the region
Free to be: Healthy & Happy
Fresh, organic food can be found at farmers markets in almost every city in Greater Phoenix. Farmers markets in the region include:
- Ahwatukee Farmers Market
- Arrowhead Farmers Market, Glendale
- Downtown Chandler Farmers Market
- Downtown Phoenix Open Air Market
- Fountain Hills Farmers Market
- Gilbert Farmers Market
- Glendale Farmers Market
- Mesa Farmers Market and Flea
- Old Town Scottsdale Farmers Market
- Pinnacle Peak Farmers Market, Phoenix
- Roadrunners Park Farmers Market, Phoenix
- Super Farm Market at Superstition Farms, Mesa
- Superstition Ranch Farmers Market, Apache Junction
- Tempe Farmers Market
- Uptown Farmers Market, Phoenix
- Verrado Community Farmers Market, Buckeye
Greater Phoenix offers unique dining experiences including authentic family-owned Mexican restaurants, vegan specialties, urban farm-to-table dining and Michelin-rated chefs.
Taste the unique cultures of the region.
Maple & Ash
Maple & Ash, headed by Michelin-starred chef Danny Grant, is known for its food, wine and 14-foot wood-burning hearth.
FnB has lived up to its “Best New Restaurant” label placed upon it a decade ago with its locally grown produce and rotating wine selection.
The Farm at South Mountain
Located across 10 acres of land, The Farm at South Mountain offers fresh farm-to-table dining at picnic tables under the trees.
Breadfruit & Rum Bar
Breadfruit & Rum bar offers sustainable seafood dishes and more than 100 rum and cocktail options.
One of the many authentic Mexican restaurants around Greater Phoenix, Rito’s is best known for its award-winning green chili burritos.
Kai’s Native American menu earned it recognition from La Liste 2020 as one of the best restaurants in the world. It was the only Arizona restaurant to make the list.