General Partner of Immersion & CEO of Ease
Nathan Harris is the General Partner of Immersion, a minority-led end-to-end innovation delivery, commercialization, and venture development firm. We act as an anchor partner for our community focused on corporate innovation, venture capital, and entrepreneurship development. Nathan is also the CEO of Ease which up-skills and connects diverse and highly qualified candidates, at scale, with organizations looking to build high-skilled workforces in technology, healthcare, and advanced manufacturing.
Nathan’s career has been focused on leveraging the power of technology and processes to enable organizations to be able to thrive in highly competitive environments. Throughout Nathan’s career, he has collaborated with global leaders in innovation across a multitude of sectors.
Notable Board Positions In Innovation:
• Arizona Technology Council – Board Member
• University Of California Riversides Executive Design Thinking Program – Board Member
• StartedUp Foundation (Nation’s largest High School Innovation Program) – Board Member
Notable Venture Partnerships:
• Gener8tor Flagship Accelerator – Madison 2018 Alum
• CSA Partners Venture Fund – 2018 Portfolio
• Plug & Play Tech Center Enterprise Tech – 2019 Alum
• Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures – 2020 Portfolio