President and CEO, Black Chamber of Arizona
Robin is the co-founder and Principal with EmFluent, an Executive Performance Consulting company that focuses on leadership strategy, talent optimization and sales arbitrage. Robin is also President and CEO of the Black Chamber of Arizona, Robin is also recognized as a professional speaker and has spoken nationally and internationally on the topics of business development, strategy execution, talent optimization, sales arbitrage and mergers and acquisition. Originally from Northern California, Robin currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona with his wife and is an avid golfer who enjoys getting out on the course 3-4 times per week.
Robin holds several board seats including:
- Phoenix College President’s Advisory Board: Co-Chair since 2018
- Treasure House: Board Member since 2019
- Valley of the Sun United Way: Board Member Since 2020
- Arizona State University, Knowledge Exchange for Resilience (KER), Council of Resilience Leaders
- ASU W.P. Carey School of Business, AZNext – Steering Committee