Get involved. Lead the way. Advance Greater Phoenix.
Who is an Ambassador?
The GPEC Ambassador Program provides networking and learning opportunities for all employees of GPEC investors and member communities. GPEC Ambassador events range from business development forums to workshops featuring GPEC staff and/or industry experts to educate and inform stakeholders on a variety of economic development issues. Ambassadors then become an extension of the GPEC staff in helping communicate, educate and inform stakeholders, policy makers, citizens and media about regional economic development issues and initiatives.
Who is a Certified Ambassador?
Ambassadors who attend five or more events throughout a fiscal year earn recognition as GPEC Certified Ambassadors, gaining access to Certified Ambassador events and tours. Certified Ambassadors need to attend five events throughout the fiscal year to maintain certification. Many of our Certified Ambassadors show their enthusiasm by adding their new “GPEC Certified Ambassador” title and initial year of certification to their email signature. Certified Ambassadors can also attend as many Ambassador events as they please, including more than our minimum requirement to maintain certification.
How many people from my organization can attend GPEC’s Ambassador event?
The Ambassador program and events are open to all team members of GPEC investors – the more the merrier!
- Raise awareness on GPEC’s efforts to improve business climate and the state’s competitiveness.
- Help shape GPEC’s influence as a regional thought leader.
- Support implementation of strategic programs and business development activities.
- Champion job recovery among state policy makers.
- Host prospects and site-selectors during in-market visits and ExecTours.
- Facilitate and sponsor welcome receptions for new locates to the region
Interested in getting involved?
Contact our Director of Engagement Strategy and Marketing, Lindsay Hahn, at email@example.com or 602-262-8609.