Hybrid Exhibition Theme: Greater Phoenix is Poppin’
Greater Phoenix is known for its colorful sunsets, bright cityscapes, diverse culture and eclectic cuisine. This exhibit will showcase the electricity of the region! Bonus points if your work is conveyed in a pop art style, although all mediums and styles will be considered.
This exhibit will show in a hybrid format with a limited number of the selected pieces on display at GPEC’s downtown Phoenix office and the remainder shown in a virtual space. Although the office is not open to the public, various private events bring viewers into the space. Artists will have the opportunity to indicate their preferred display environment when submitting work. Those showcased in the physical space are welcome to visit once the installation is complete.
The exhibit is scheduled to run from November 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.
- Must be an Arizona resident
- Must indicate if the piece is available for in-person display
- Pieces must be submitted as a jpeg at 300dpi (limit 4 per artist)
- Each submission must include a description of the piece (250 words or less)
- All mediums accepted
- When submitting photos, please ensure photo is taken straight-on, without an angle, and cropped to the edge of the piece.
- You have the option to make your piece available for purchase. If someone chooses to purchase your piece, all sales will be handled directly between the artist and buyer
Deadline: Sept. 30, 2022