Virtual Exhibition Theme: Greater Phoenix Revival
As we all take a collective deep breath to recenter ourselves for the start of a new year, our next virtual exhibit will showcase just that. Images of renewal, rebirth, revival; of life, spirit, growth and energy. From the birth of a new life, to the fresh blossom of desert flora, to depictions of our community rising together, let’s re-energize each other as we resolve to make 2021 a year of rising.
- Must be an Arizona resident
- Pieces must be submitted as a jpeg at 300dpi or higher. Files must be under 10 MB.
- Each artist may submit up to 10 unique works.
- When submitting photos, please ensure photo is taken straight-on, without an angle, and cropped to the edge of the piece.
- You have the option to make your piece available for purchase. If someone chooses to purchase your piece, all sales will be handled directly between the artist and buyer.
Deadline: February 15, 2021
Before getting started on the form below, please review the following tips to ensure the best experience.
- First, check your browser. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Opera.
- If you’re unsure which browser or version you’re on, check whatsmybrowser.org to quickly find out.
- If you’re using Internet Explorer, please switch to a different browser before you start the form.
- If you are on Chrome, temporarily turning off auto-translate is recommended. (See how on Google Support)
- Be prepared to submit a brief bio along with links to your website and/or digital pages that feature your work.
- Verify each image is under 10 MB in size. Prepare the title, description and price (if applicable) for each piece.
- Allow 10 – 15 minutes to complete the submission form. There are approximately 15 – 35 questions, depending on the selections you make throughout the form such as the number of pieces you are submitting.