With nearly 500,000 people, Mesa is the 38th largest city in the U.S. and the second largest city in the Phoenix-Mesa metro area. Larger than Miami, Minneapolis, Atlanta and St. Louis, Mesa covers 133 square miles inside a 21-city region with a total population of 4.3 million.
As a premier business destination, Mesa offers a diverse and sustainable economy, an educated workforce and a true partnership between government and industry. Mesa helps businesses grow with:
- Two airports, Light Rail and multiple freeway corridors
- Foreign Trade Zone, Military Reuse Zone and low-cost financing programs
- $8.50 billion (SitesUSA) in buying power and an average household income of $61,064 (SitesUSA)
- Pro-business climate for healthcare, education, aerospace/aviation and tourism/technology
- 40,000 students enrolled in higher education at ASU Polytechnic, A.T. Still University (medical/dental schools), Mesa Community College and more
- Great companies such as Boeing, FUJIFILM, Mitsubishi, Bridgestone, Matheson Gas, MD Helicopters, NAMMO Talley, TRW, Able Engineering, CMC Steel, Banner Health Systems, Cessna, Timken and the future Apple Global Command Center.
Learn more about doing business in Mesa.