With nearly 500,000 people, Mesa is the 38th largest city in the U.S., the second largest city in the region, and covers 133 square miles (344 square kilometers) of the Phoenix-Mesa Metro area.
As a premier business destination, Mesa offers a diverse and sustainable economy, an educated workforce and a true partnership between government and industry. Mesa helps businesses grow with:
- Two airports, Light Rail and multiple freeway corridors
- Foreign Trade Zone, Military Reuse Zone and low-cost financing programs
- $8.50 billion (SitesUSA) in buying power and an average household income of $61,064 (SitesUSA)
- Pro-business climate for healthcare, education, aerospace/aviation and tourism/technology
- 40,000 students enrolled in higher education at ASU Polytechnic, A.T. Still University (medical/dental schools), Mesa Community College and more
- In good company with Boeing, FUJIFILM, Mitsubishi, Bridgestone, Matheson Gas, MD Helicopters, NAMMO Talley, TRW, Able Engineering, CMC Steel, Banner Health Systems, Cessna, Timken and the future Apple facility
Learn more about doing business in Mesa.