The Greater Phoenix Economic Council offers four investment levels with varied associated benefits. Each investment level comes with the benefits listed as well as the benefits in the level(s) below. Become an investor and experience all that economic development groups can offer.
PLATINUM - $25,000 AND ABOVE
- Preferred consideration for available opportunities to serve on Board of Directors.
- Opportunity to serve on more than one Leadership Council.
- Exclusive invitations to GPEC events for Platinum-level investors and Board of Directors only.
- Preferred seating at GPEC’s Annual Dinner.
GOLD - $12,500
- Opportunity to serve on one Leadership Council or advisory group including GPEC Next, Healthcare, International, or Community Building Consortium.
- Participation in relevant GPEC-sponsored panel presentations and roundtable discussions.
- Listing in GPEC's print and electronic resources distributed to prospective companies.
SILVER - $6,000
- Membership in GPEC’s Ambassador Program, allowing company representatives to attend:
- Economic development and initiative-focused networking events.
- Welcome receptions for companies recently located to the region.
- Chance to become a Certified Ambassador, receiving exclusive invitations to events and recognition as an advocate of regional efforts and assets.
- Access to GPEC’s research staff and capabilities.
BRONZE - $3,000
- Recognition in Annual Report and other GPEC collateral, including materials distributed to prospective locates and investors.
- Notification of press release announcements sent via email.
- Receipt of GPEC Connection, a monthly electronic newsletter which includes updates on GPEC activities including business development efforts and Leadership Council progress.
- Reduced pricing at GPEC’s Annual Dinner.
- Opportunity to sponsor GPEC events.
- Invitation to GPEC’s Holiday Open House.